Greetings to Old Friends and Friends to Be!
For those we see yearly we hope you all are well, and to those we will be meeting for the first time, we look forward to connecting with you.
New Seed Sanctuary is happy to announce Dolores’s topic for this year, The Nephilim: Fallen Angels or Divine Teachers?, taking place the second weekend in September (see the flyer below). This workshop does not require previous knowledge in order to attend.
Space is limited. We suggest you register early. The venue is the same, The Hilton Philadelphia City Ave, 4200 City Avenue, the room location has changed. We will be on the third floor in the Villanova Room, accessible by the staircase against the side wall in the lobby, or from the elevator. The lobby is considered their 2nd floor). It is felt that in the Villanova Room we will be able to have less hotel traffic and more quiet. There will be a ceremony Saturday evening after dinner. Please come prepared with robe and temple slippers or socks. Robes can be the color of choice. Venue rates have increased, unfortunately as is everything else in life. Cost for workshop this year will be $210 pre-registration and $225 at the door. If you would like to register by PayPal now log into your paypal account and send desired amount to New Seed Sanctuary’s account under email@example.com or you may register at http://www.newseedsanctuary.org.
We look forward to being with you!
New Seed Sanctuary
THE NEPHILIM, FALLEN ANGELS OR DIVINE TEACHERS?
Friday, September 13, 2013 from 7:00PM to 10:00PM
Saturday, September 14, 2013 from 9:30AM to 10:00PM
Sunday, September 15, 2013 from 9:30AM to 3:30PM
There is no spiritual subject more fiercely contested than that of the Nephilim. It has been the theme of many books some written by those with a spiritual axe to grind and some by novelists who see it as a money-maker.
It says a lot about the human mind that the darker the theme of a book, the better it sells. As human beings we are aware of the two sides to our nature and are curious about the darker side. This tells us there is mystery to be solved.
The Bible version on the Nephilim is a mixture of myth, folktales and oral tradition passed from mouth to ear over thousands of years. Religion has come down heavily on the “demonic” side of the tale. The lunatic fringe go for the alien explanation and a few have tried to look at the argument from the point of view of a Cosmic Balancing act involving both the spiritual and the physical. This weekend I offer my own version and emphasize that this is MY version and does not claim to be the real answer.
Basically the question is this:
1)Did Lucifer really fall and take half of Heavens angelic population with him. Or
2) Was the Fall a deliberate sacrifice designed to offer Humanity a personal choice between Good and Evil. Or
3) Were the Nephilim a race/species of humans far in advance of our own, perhaps survivors, remnants of a civilization that had crumbled or aliens who took the opportunity to give a potentially intelligent species a boost up the evolutionary ladder.
4) Why, if they were evil, as told by the Bible, did they teach humanity so many useful things? Humanity, having learnt all those useful things promptly killed off their teachers… so did they learn anything about Good and Evil, or for that matter Gratitude?
5) Why does the entire Mediterranean and even further afield teem with stories about strange beings turning up to teach humanity things that enabled them to survive and evolve?
6) Why does a two inch fragment of the Dead Sea Scrolls speak of “The Wise Ones who walked the earth teaching Men the art of Metal?”
7) Did these teachers, angels, or whatever, establish bloodlines that created geniuses even up to our own time?
Join Us to learn more.
For inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org